August 29, 2010

Carine Roitfeld Interview

Three main myths about the French?
Arrogant, brusque and always dissatisfied.

The best way to express feelings?

To talk.

What hinders you in life?
Seasickness. It starts even before I step on deck.

Cat or Dog?
Neither!!!

The main quality of your man?
He still makes me doubt...

You are permitted one wish. Which one will it be?
To see my parents again.

The most important lesson your parents taught you?
To respect others.

The most important lesson you would like to give to your children?
To learn to be free.

What superhero quality would you like to have?
Eternal youth.

The name you were called when you were small?
My Father called me Kina - that is the name of a boy from a children's television show.

Describe yourself in three words.

Chic, chic, chic!

Source: I Want To Be A Roitfeld Image: Hedi Slimane
- A x

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Amanda! Glad to see you liked this interview, I thought it was brilliant. Would you like to trade links with me? Please let me know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Hi Kellina! Yes thank you for this little steal - loving your blog. I'm not quite down with all the blogging terms yet...trade links? x

    ReplyDelete